Monday, September 12, 2011

Love found and Love lost

I didn't look for love
It found me.

I was just living my life
Not knowing how it will come to be

Then that feeling came
No, it broke free.

If I thought I was a lock
Then this someone is the key

It was as if I was blind before
But now I can see

Every time I see her smile,
I seemingly act like crazy

Every moment I spend with her,
I'm instantly in glee.

I'm in love.
*****

I was in love
But it's now all over.

At first, it was a good find
A treasure that I discovered.

But it wasn't the greatest thing
It just looked so nice from the cover.

Knowing that she didn't accept me,
My sadness is beyond measure

I'd like to move on but I can't,
For she left a massive splinter

In my heart; now I regret,
I begin to falter.

I wish I didn't let it happen,
Love just made me sober.
*****

I was ready to feel, I was ready to love,
But I didn't knew I would just lose it all in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment